Triple SN 736936G is a semi-hollow double cut made to our unique pattern. The shop-made body is comprised of an alder core with a book-matched Bubinga top and a Big Leaf Curly Maple back with a decorative center insert. The clear finish highlights the natural colour and character of the woods.
This instrument features:
- Shop-made vintage profile “D” maple neck
- Macassar ebony fingerboard
- Medium stainless steel frets
- Bone nut
- 25.5 inch (648 mm) scale length
- 1.7” nut width (44 mm)
- Gotoh bridge, tuners and hardware
- Hand wound wax-potted pickups made in our shop
- Bridge pickup and center pickups are early 60’s spec “S” style.
- Neck pickup is an early 60’s “S” style wind on a “T” style bobbin.
- Three-way switch with a volume pull switch to control the center pickup.
- The center pickup can be switched “On” with the bridge and/or neck pickup
- Plastic film caps.
- 2 lbs weight
- Left handed build available by pre-order
This hand crafted instrument is now for sale exclusively at London Guitars for $2,499.00 plus applicable taxes.